Bess Motta Featured Galleries
Bess Motta Biography
Bess Motta (born February 10, 1958) is an American actress, singer, choreographer, and exercise demonstrator who appeared in the Canadian produced television series, The :20 Minute Workout which aired for two seasons in 1983 and 1984.
Motta was born in Woodland Hills, California. She has been credited with putting TV aerobics on the map, and has been called the "Aerobics queen of the 1980s", having become a fitness advocate after returning from England 30 pounds overweight.
Bess Motta Filmography
- (1998) Dirty Work as Aerobics Instructor (archive footage)
- (1997) Open Mike with Mike Bullard as Herself
- (1988) Broken Angel as Woman at Carwash
- (1987) New Monkees as Rita the Waitress
- (1987) You Talkin' to Me? as Judith Margolis
- (1984) The Terminator as Ginger Ventura
- (1983) :20 Minute Workout as
- (1982) :20 Minute Workout as Herself (1982) (as Bess Motter)
- (1980) Seed of Innocence as Hooker (as Bess Motter)
Bess Motta Trivia and Facts
Bess Motta Quotes
Bess Motta Photoshoots
- "Celebrity Focus" (USA), February 1987, Vol. 1, Iss. 2, pg. 78, by: Randee St. Nicholas, "Last Page: Bejeweled and Bedazzled"
Bess Motta Other Works
Bess Motta Trademarks
Bess Motta Frequently Asked Questions
- Bess Motta Information Tags: Bess Motta children, Bess Motta filmography, Bess Motta videos, Bess Motta weight, Bess Motta quotes, Bess Motta trivia, Bess Motta date of birth, Bess Motta magazines, Bess Motta pictures, Bess Motta galleries, Bess Motta other works, Bess Motta height, Bess Motta television appearances, Bess Motta birthday, Bess Motta updates, Bess Motta biography, Bess Motta husband
Bess Motta Information provided by IMDB.com and Wikipedia.com. Buy Bess Motta Movies